3000 Years of Jewish India - sample prices for January 2020
Small group luxury tour (15 to 20 travelers)
$9345 Per person for double occupancy
$3375* Single supplement
$2625 Per person for double occupancy
$795* Single supplement
Important note regarding single supplement for 14-Day and Extension: Hotels in India charge us by the room, not by the person, so we must pass those charges on to single travelers.
What's included in the sample prices above:
All luxury hotel rooms – with the best views available.
Experienced and knowledgeable tour director and educators.
All thirteen full Western and Indian breakfasts made to order.
Twelve lunches and six dinners in handpicked restaurants with a personally created menu by Iris and Howard, based on group tastes and interests.
Bottled water throughout. Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are available for an additional cost.
All entry fees and taxes.
All transportation is exclusive to our group;
Transfers to and from international and domestic airports
Domestic flights within India
Private motor coaches, boats, tuk-tuks and elephants
All gratuities for hotel staff, restaurants, motor coach, tuk-tuk and boat drivers, as well as your local guides and tour director. Additional gratuities for your tour directors are always greatly appreciated.
International flights are not included.
IMPORTANT - Please read carefully.
1) Complete Your Booking Form: We will email you a booking form for each traveler to complete.
2) Send Your Deposit: All deposits are NOT refundable. Please send your deposit check to the address on the booking form or ask Iris for wire instructions. Send $1000 per person for the 14-day tour and $500 per person for the 5-day extension.
3) Purchase Travel Insurance: We ALWAYS purchase travel insurance whenever we travel. We strongly recommend that you do, too. If you cancel your trip, we are unable to provide refunds.
4) Book Your International Flights:
Before you book air travel, think about your entire experience. Consider adding an extra night or two before the tour begins to adjust to the time difference. During the time we travel it will be +10:30 EST.
Economy fares range from approximately $800 to $1400 in January, high season.
Our tour begins in Mumbai and ends in Delhi.
Flights usually arrive in the wee hours of the night. (No matter the time, someone will meet you at the airport).
5) Provide Your Details:
Once your international flights are confirmed, please forward us a copy of your airline confirmation with all the details, including record locator, so we know exactly when to meet you at the airport and help you with hotel check-in.
We also need to know if you plan to arrive early or stay late, so send those details as well.
6) Pay Your Balance: On or about August 15, we will send an invoice for your final balance, due by September 15. This will include any extras we’ve arranged for you.
7) Get a Visa: Before you travel to India, you will need an India visa. It’s better to wait until a few months before your trip to begin this process. You can apply for a tourist e-visa online ($100). We will provide you with detailed instructions by September 15.
If you would like help completing the online visa application, for a nominal fee, our colleague Sarah Cronin will work with you. Ask Iris for further information.
Please keep in mind; it’s India, so itineraries are always being tweaked; things are always changing; nothing will ever be quite the way you expect. Which is exactly why you want to go to India.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VERY IMPORTANT Please read the Terms and Conditions before sending your deposit and signing the booking form.